Frequently asked questions
Have a question about your certificate or need some advice about getting a learnership? Have a look at our frequently asked questions for assistance.
- Research the programme(s) on offer;
- Consider the programme format;
- Consider the investment required; and
- Take advice, or look for recommendations by others that have completed similar programmes.
- Check that you meet to entry level requirements for the qualification, they can be found in the SAQA qualification document
- Ensure that you can provide a SA identity document, matric certificate or other high school certificate, proof of disability if you have one, and a detailed curriculum vitae.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Certified copies of current qualifications
Your application will be vetted by the PMI academic team and you will receive a letter of acceptance. Should you application not qualify for the qualification applied for, PMI will contact you to advise on alternatives.